We focus on the best and brightest in the print, paper and business industries.
Back to School: Supplying Students in Need
While many things have changed as we head back to school, some things haven’t changed. Students need school supplies just as much, if not even more than before. Classroom Central has stepped up to the challenge equip students and teachers with much needed free school supplies. Join us as we talk with Karen Calder, Executive Director of Classroom Central, as she discusses the current challenges of learning at home or in person and what children need this year to succeed.
You Don’t Want to Miss:
- The misperception that students don’t need school supplies if they are learning at home.
- Preparing the best learning environment for students
- How to conduct a virtual back to school drive.
- The demand for supplies is not confined to the beginning of school but year around.
- The critical nature of learning on paper versus online learning.