When you need greater lift in density and depth of color when printing with dye inks, LynxJET® Dye is your treated inkjet paper of choice. Specifically engineered for improved print quality on dye-based systems, this sheet features a unique formulation that decreases color-to-color bleeding and smearing for clear, crisp images and sharp text.
20lb. – 28lb. Bond
74gsm – 104gsm
Treated for Dye
- LynxJET® Dye Spec Sheet EN ( PDF )
- Surface treatment specifically engineered for improved print quality when used on dye based systems; greater lifts in density and depth of color
- High brightness and pleasing blue-white shade for enhanced graphics & sharp contrast
- Consistent runnability on press and in post-processing equipment for inserting, punching and folding
- Available in processed and unprocessed rolls
- Product run to linear footage for roll length consistency
- Made in USA
Make a selection in one of the drop-down menus below. Results will be filtered and you will be redirected to the appropriate page.