Investing in our Communities to Make Life Better, Together
At Domtar, we take pride in making life better. We make useful products that people rely on every day. We provide thousands of direct and indirect jobs in North America and Europe, contributing billions to local economies. And we do this in a responsible way, balancing social, economic and environmental considerations in our business decisions.
Our community investments include charitable giving, grant making, sponsorships and volunteering of our time. We are always interested in hearing from our community partners to help make life better.
Apply for a Domtar Community Investment
Complete the application form by clicking on one of the buttons below, selecting the category that most closely aligns with your request.
- Applications are accepted February 1 to November 15.
- Domtar’s ESG Committee reviews applications on a quarterly basis. You may experience a delay of up to three months before receiving a response from Domtar.
- Organizations must be in the US and Canada and designated as a nonprofit 501(c)(3) or registered charity (T3010).
- Exclusions: Domtar will NOT make charitable donations to:
- Organizations that discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally protected status
- Religious organizations that only serve the faith community
- Political causes, candidates, organizations or campaigns
- Endowments or capital campaigns
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Select a category that most closely aligns to your request.