Investing in our Communities to Make Life Better, Together
At Domtar, we take pride in making life better. We make useful products that people rely on every day. We provide thousands of direct and indirect jobs in North America and Europe, contributing billions to local economies. And we do this in a responsible way, balancing social, economic and environmental considerations in our business decisions.
Our community investments include charitable giving, grant making, sponsorships and volunteering of our time. We are always interested in hearing from our community partners to help make life better.
Apply for a Domtar Community Investment
Complete the application form by clicking on one of the buttons below, selecting the category that most closely aligns with your request.
- Applications are reviewed by Domtar’s Sustainability Committee on a quarterly basis. You may experience a delay of up to three months before receiving a response from Domtar.
- Organizations must be in the US and Canada and designated as a nonprofit 501(c)(3) or registered charity (T3010).
- Exclusions: Domtar will not support:
- Endowment Funds
- Organizations that make distinctions with respect to race, religious belief or sexual orientation
- Political or religious organizations
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select a category that most closely aligns to your request.