EarthChoice®50 Recycled Office Paper is made with 50% post-consumer recycled fiber mixed with content from sustainability sourced North American forests. This paper also features an eye-pleasing 92 bright and ColorLoc® Technology that delivers bolder color, darker blacks and faster drying times.
EarthChoice®50 Recycled Office Paper features a crisp look with no visible fibers and performs in a manner that one would expect from a non-recycled sheet. Expect flawless performance on copiers, laser printers and desktop inkjet printers. In addition, it meets the standards of the Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC® ).
20lb. / 75gsm
Post Consumer Fiber 50%
- EarthChoice®50 Recycled Spec Sheet
- 20 lb. basis weight
- Eye-pleasing 92 brightness
- Features ColorLok® Technology for bolder blacks and vivid colors with inkjet printing and better quality and performance with laser printing
- Guaranteed to perform on laser printers, desktop inkjet printers and copiers
- 50% post-consumer recycled content
- Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) certified by NEPCon
- Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF) virgin fiber content
- Acid-free for archival quality
- Made in USA
Make a selection in one of the drop-down menus below. Results will be filtered and you will be redirected to the appropriate page.