1 Station Road
|HISTORY||Original groundwood mill built in 1905 by the Spanish River Pulp and Paper Company.
Purchased by George Weston Ltd, owners of E.B. Eddy, from the Brown Co. of New York in 1969.
Became part of Domtar Inc. in 1998. The hardwood line was extensively modernized in 1999.
|MILL PERFORMANCE||Annual paper production capacity of 77,000 tons.
Annual pulp production capacity of 352,000 tonnes.
2 pulp lines and 2 paper machines.
|PRODUCTS||Specialty: Over 200 different grades of technical and specialty papers.
Cellulose fibers: FSC-certified market pulp, northern bleached hardwood and softwood pulp.
|ACHIEVEMENTS||FSC Chain-of-Custody certified.