301 Point Basse Avenue
Nekoosa, Wisconsin 54457
|HISTORY||Nekoosa Paper Company established in 1883.
Merged to form Nekoosa-Edwards Paper Company in 1908.
First manufacture of printing and fine papers in 1930.
Nekoosa-Edwards merged with Great Northern Paper Company in 1970.
Great Northern Nekoosa Corporation merged with Georgia-Pacific in 1990.
Became part of Domtar Inc. in 2001.
|MILL PERFORMANCE||Annual paper production capacity of 118,000 tons.
Annual pulp production capacity of 155,000 tonnes.
1 pulp line and 3 paper machines.
|PRODUCTS||Uncoated freesheet: Valued-added fine paper, including carbonless paper, MICR (Magnetic Ink Character Recognition) and electronic data processing basestock (EDP).|
|ACHIEVEMENTS||FSC Chain-of-Custody certified
SFI Wood Procurement certified