Port Huron Mill
1700 Washington Avenue
Port Huron, Michigan 48060
Senior Buyer Pulp & Chemicals
|HISTORY||Original mill built in 1888.
Paper line expanded to include glazed tissue and drug wrapping paper in 1916.
Three new paper machines added between 1956 and 1969.
Purchased by Pentair Inc. in 1983.
No. 6 paper machine rebuilt between 1984 and 1985.
Purchased by E. B. Eddy Ltd. in 1987.
Became part of Domtar Inc. in 1998.
|MILL PERFORMANCE||Annual paper production capacity of 112,000 short tons.
4 paper machines
Uncoated freesheet: Lightweight high-opaque printing papers and lightweight paper.
Specialty and packaging: Foil laminating base papers, wax laminating papers, base papers for hot-melt film coating, grease resistant papers, and selected surgical paper specialties.
FSC Chain-of-Custody certified
Awarded the 2000 National Pollution Prevention Award by the Michigan Pulp and Paper Environment Council
Recognized by the Governor of Michigan for their participation in pollution prevention programs